Saturday, April 11, 2009

Comments FOR the Peanut Gallery

According to Wikipedia:
A peanut gallery is an audience that heckles the performer. The term originated in the days of vaudeville as a nickname for the cheapest (and ostensibly rowdiest) seats in the theater; the cheapest snack served at the theater would often be peanuts, which the patrons would sometimes throw at the performers on stage to show their disapproval. The phrases "no comments from the peanut gallery" or "quiet in the peanut gallery" are extensions of the name.

Due to popular demand from my former dear friends (FDF), I have turned comments on for our M Troop blog. This way, you can share your, uh, thoughts about our posts and various other stuff that may be of interest to, uh...well nevermind. Keep it clean and civil, please.

While I was away from home last week, the plum trees blossomed on our street in front of our house. We're going to miss our house. That is if we ever sell it.




Ne and I installed the passenger side mirror on Grandpa's car, so we're legal (and much safer). I'll be driving it up to Aberdeen every week to save on gas from now on.

- Big Daddy Andy

2 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for the comments! Even if you did just call me cheap and rowdy! The pictures of your house and the trees are beautiful. And...glad to hear your car is legal now, it would be embarrasing to get a ticket as introduction to your new co-workers. Thanks for letting us keep with the M Troop.

FDF Lori

Jen said...

Yay! Lori and I are known for being both cheap and rowdy. You know you miss us!