Everyone should know that Astoria, Oregon is the first permanent U.S. settlement West of the Mississippi river, but did you know they celebrate their bicentenial in 2011? 200 years old is pretty old for a West coast town.
In no particular order, here are the pictures Ne took of the event.
Andy crossing the finish line at 55:45. My goal was to come in under 56 minutes. Whoohoo!
Running buddy Todd coming across the finish line WAY before me.
The Astoria High School marching band. These guys are awesome. I didn't recognize the song they were playing when I arrived at the finish line this year. Last year it was Survivor's Eye of The Tiger. It made me laugh out loud and finish strong.
Walking buddies Karen and Chris. They made it all the way up that hill!
Three running studs: Andy, Todd, and Jessie. I had an awesome time. Afterward, we hit Mr. Fultano's Pizzaria. They have the best pizza anywhere!
See you on the road.
- Big Daddy Andy
No comments:
Post a Comment