Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Astoria Anniversary Trip

Front door

Looking to the back. The dining area, kitchen and bathroorm are one  the left. 
The couch/futon, fridge on are on the right.


The twin beds were really comfy.
















Andy and I went to Astoria for our 24th anniversary. Even though the weather was kinda lousy we had a nice time. We stayed in this travel coach just for fun. It was a lot more spacious than I thought it would be. It was 360sqft. The toilet was the only thing I didn't like. It was really small and noisy.

We searched for some letterboxes, of course. I have been trying for a couple years to get a special box and my persistence paid off! The letterbox had extremely difficult clues but we finally found it! It is the largest and most detailed stamp I have ever seen! It is of the Astoria Column. Not just the colomn but the art all around the outside! It is outstanding. Definitely worth figuring out the clue.

No comments: