Monday, September 24, 2018

Goats for Sale

I am going to make a craigslist ad for some goaties.  I have too many goats (yes, it is possible to have too many goats).  I also do not want to breed them anymore.  This year didn't go very well for milking and disbudding.  The castrating went pretty well.  All the little boy goaties seemed to heal just fine.

Carnation, probably have a home for her

Sweetpea, good mama, good milker, pretty friendly

Dahlia, good mama, good milker (smaller udder), not super friendly
 
Honey's girl

One of Sweetpea's wethers.  Disbudding didn't take all the way

One of Sweetpea's wethers.  Honey and Sweetpea behinds

Sweetpea's twin boys/wethers

Honey's boy/wether, super cute
stinky bucks, skitish, have never been agressive to me


Unbucky

Unbucky, always got the job done. His horns are a little messed up (original owner didn't disbud all the way)


Bucky, has always got the job done

another picture of Dahlia, Honey's boy and girl next to her

Honey, good milker, good mama

Honey's cute little girl


No comments: