Saturday, February 2, 2019

Yikes! Really Late Christmas Pictures

Well, I just looked at the pictures on my camera and guess what I found?!  Christmas pictures!  Sheesh!  So here are some late Christmas pictures and some miscellaneous stuff.
Tommy picked this out for me.  Very nice bike! I think I was the quickest and easiest sale ever.

Why did I take a picture of this? I think he didn't want it anymore. Made it at VBS in 2009.

FOG!

Still yellow

Foggy sunset

more fog

even more fog

slightly foggy sunset

This sunset looked prettier in person

blurry boys

still blurry




I got everyone sweatshirts and blankets for Christmas


The kids made these Wednesday night at church

Half an ornament with little Christmas trinkets and fake snow.  I found some tiny trees, wreaths, presents, candy canes, and tiny Christmas figures.  I made sure they would all fit inside the half globe.  And also make sure the diameter of the ornament is the same size as the mason jar lid.  I used the wide-mouth lids.  Plus a bunch of hot glue and white glue.

another amazing sunset

first it was kind of orange

then it turned this unbelievable red



It looked way better in person.  I mean the whole sky was aflame!


No comments: