Wednesday, March 6, 2019

More Snow


There is just something about snow.  It is so lovely when it is falling.  Everything looks so clean and neat when it is covered in a blanket of snow.  Then there is the crunch of snow under your feet, nothing else really sounds like it.

So, this is the second dump of snow.  Smokey Cat was not happy.  She wouldn't go outside to do her business and attempted to inside.  She was promptly shoved outside right before we left for church.  She was no where to be seen for two days.  I found her hiding under some plywood by an outbuilding.  She must have heard me calling for her but she didn't want to hop through the snow!  Spoiled Cat.  She let me pick her up and bring her inside.  Smokey doesn't get along with our outside kitty, Sticky.  I think Sticky chased her away from the house and wouldn't let her come close.  I should just shut them together inside a room and force them to get along.








10 inches on the table


The outbuilding in the middle is where Smokey was hiding under some plywood leaning up against the wall



Here's the backside of the outbuilding.  I am standing behind the barn.



Quiet, peaceful, nothing stirring
All around is darkness yet bright
The frozen tears have stopped falling
Snow on the ground at night











No comments: