Friday, May 10, 2019

New Crafty Stuff

I have been going through Cold-Case Christianity for kids with a couple families.  I highly recommend the book!  It helps teach kids how to think critically and how to explain what they believe in.  

We also HAD to do some crafts since they were here.
Easter/Spring Wreaths
 We have been needing a place to put keys and this is what we ended up with:
Key Frame
 We will never lose keys again!  Well, not if they are put where they are suppose to go...which now they have a home. 
Location of key frame

I just smile whenever I look at this!
 Chapter Two of Cold-Case Christianity for kids:  Learn how to infer
We also decorated some pillowcases.
smiley, crafty girls


I love seeing the different designs

This took forever to dry!  But well worth the wait.  It has a cool texture that you can't see in the picture
Next week they will finish up their pillowcases (they had a lot of room to decorate!) and if there is time we will make the really neat mermaid notebooks.

No comments: