I went to camp Parsons Aug. 3rd through the 9th. We had to hike in to our campsite, Mt. Anderson. Our campsite had four cabins. The cabin's had two rooms with three bunks each. Our campsite also had four platform tents. We were sharing our campsite with another troop, Troop 662. The kybos had flushing toliets and warm showers!
Opening campfire had funny skits and stories. After dinner every night we went to Vespers, which also had funny skits and stories. On Friday, they did a skit on the Lion King-Camp Parson's style. I thought it was really funny.
I thought the canoes were fun. At the end of the week, we had a hulabaloo (the patrols try to get the most points by working together on each outing). Then we had a relay race. We got 14th place out of 19 teams. After the relay race, we had a octopus race (a team of 4 get into a canoe and row 2 miles in the cove). We got 5th out of 13 teams.
On Saturday we packed up and left. I thought Camp Parson's was really fun.
- Benji a.k.a. Bob
No comments:
Post a Comment