This Monday my family and I went to Presentation Night at Friday School. It wasn't too long. In fact, it was pretty neat. My first class, guitar, was fourth to do a presentation. We did He's Got The Whole World in His Hands. It was an easy song.
For P.E. we just sat on the stage and our teacher gave us our awards for the physical fitness test. I got number one on sit-ups. My teacher said that I had the best push-ups and made me show everyone. It was embarrassing.
For my around the world class (countries around the world), we had to talk about a country that the teacher gave us. We were in teams of three. I got Venezuela along with two other friends that didn't show up. I had to say it all by myself. Then I sat down and watched the rest of the presentations. I thought Hip Hop was pretty neat. I might take it next session.
- Benji a.k.a. Bob
No comments:
Post a Comment