
Last night, there was a storm. It was really scary. I stayed up all night and I was sweating. We were playing a boardgame and all a sudden the lights went out. It was cool.
- Daniel
Last night when we were playing Clue, the power went out! It was a bright blue light that I think was our generator! Then we went to bed and I was sweating all night.
- Joey
(We let the twins sleep together thinking they could keep each other warm...apparently they were too warm! We think the bright blue lights were the transformers flashing. They must have flashed 5 or 6 times before the power totally went out around 9pm. We didn't get our power back on until around noon today. The wind reached up to 70mph. Part of our neighbor's gutter ripped off his house and is hanging down on top of his rhododendron. And only one tree fell in the ravine. Welcome to winter at the coast!)
No comments:
Post a Comment