
I finally bought a laptop. It is a Toshiba Silver 15.6" Satellite. It is really awesome. It cost $398 at Wal-Mart. It is a whole lot faster than old PC (I gave it to Benji for $50).
I do my online school with it.
I also play Combat Arms. It is a first person shooter game. You get to kill zombies sometimes. You can fight each other, too. Daddy even liked it. Another fun online game is Battlefield Heroes. This is a 3-D third person shooter game. It is really fun.
- Tommy
1 comment:
Tommy, I was excited to read your review of the Toshiba laptop. I'll be in the market soon to replace two aging laptops that are all but useless anymore. Post more as you continue to use it. If you're still happy with it when I replace mine I will give it serious consideration... Marc
Post a Comment