Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Meat Loaf Recipe


The whole M Troop likes this recipe. I bet everyone has the ingredients on hand most of the time to make this. Be prepared to use almost every measuring device you have!

Cottage Cheese Meatloaf

1 cup small curd cottage cheese (whatever I have on hand)
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/4 cup ketchup
2 tbsp chopped onion (I've used green onions, yellow onions, dried onions)
1 tbsp prepared mustard
1/2 cup quick oats
1 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
______________________________
1 lb lean ground beef
1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese

Mix stuff above the line in a big bowl. Add beef - mix well. Press into 8" square baking pan. Bake 350degrees for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with parmesan, bake 10-15 minutes more (or even more) Drain. Let stand 10minutes (we eat it right away) Serves 4

(I added my picture of the meat loaf to allrecipes since there wasn't one!)

- NeNe

No comments: