Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tax Software Advertisement


Taxact Software works great. We have used it the last couple of years. We always get more back when using the software compared to when I try to fill out the forms by hand. In fact, I would insist on doing the forms to prove that we didn't need to use the software. Well, it is much easier to use the computer. The software has questions that I didn't even know about. I didn't even bother filling out the forms this year. I know the software will be better.

Oh, and it is free! Yes, free!

- NeNe

1 comment:

-=The Malchert Family=- said...

I've been using Tax Act for almost 10 years, and like Renee said, it's always found the maximum amount to get back to us.

Be aware, however, that taxes are still ridiculously complicated. Renee and I have to put both our brains together to make sure we use the software correctly, and then double and triple-check our work before we send it off to the IRS.

You can file electronically for free. While you do your taxes, you do have to put up with a bunch of annoying advertisements to purchase their fee version of the software. I still think it's worth it.

- Big Daddy Andy