On Wednesday, we went to the Awana Grand Prix. It was a lot of fun and I got in 2nd place. The person in 1st place was Nick D. In 3rd was Ben H.
- Daniel
Last night, we had the Awana Grand Prix. I liked the dinner because of the ice cream cake. My car was very slow. It was fun to watch people race.
- Joey
The Grand Prix went really smoothly. What a great bunch of volunteers we have at our church. I enjoyed this much more than the Cub Scout Derbys because the cars are all basically on the same racing level. You don't really have dad's going overboard on these little wooden cars. So, the race is much more even and fair. Poor Joey's tires didn't spin very well, however. He still had a fun time, though.
The Youth Pastor did a little mini-sermon halfway through the night. His sermon was about taking our problems to God, the One that can do something about it. I really enjoy helping at Awanas (besides the sometimes extremely noisy and almost uncontrollable kids). What a great ministry that teaches kids all about trusting in our awesome God.
- NeNe
No comments:
Post a Comment