Sunday, May 2, 2010

Phoenix


Ne and I are in Phoenix, Arizona this week. I am attending a conference for work, and Ne is taking a break from it all. It's sunny and warm, about 80 degrees right now. We're staying at an Embassy Suites Hotel with a pool. The first thing we did after checking in was jump into the pool. I haven't swam in an outdoor pool in years it seems! Ne likes the Grackles that hang around the pool. I think they're too noisy. They sound like car alarms.

The boys have Grandma Banana to watch over them and make sure they feed the critters.

Conveniently, Arizona doesn't observe Daylight Saving Time, so it's the same time here as it is in the Pacific Time Zone. No jet lag!

We'll keep everyone posted with pictures as the week progresses. Ne wants to take a day trip to the Grand Canyon next weekend before we fly back. That should make for some good pictures.


Above picture is the atrium at our particular Embassy Suites Hotel. At the bottom is the breakfast bar, where guests get made to order omelettes every morning for no additional charge. I love Embassy Suites!

- Big Daddy Andy

1 comment:

Team Swanner said...

Wow ~ It looks like a nice hotel & pool! I can't wait to see the pictures of the Grand Canyon!
~Jen