Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Weekend shoot

Last weekend we shot the .38 Special rounds Benji and I reloaded out of our revolver and Mom's lever action. We loaded the cartridges with a slightly lighter load for our first time reload. We were worried that the light loads would not make it out of the barrel of Mom's lever action. It did just fine and we had some fun shooting too.

-TIM

After Tim and I finished reloading some .38 Special cartridges, Dad, Mom, Tim, and I went out to shoot at targets with them. We brought Mom's lever action rifle and our grandpa's revolver. I only shot the lever action, the revolver looked like it would hurt my hands. We also shot the Camp Carbine, which looked like it really hurt.

We got really nice grouping shots with the lever action. Here's a couple pictures.



-Benji

- Tim
P.S. My group was shot standing at about 50 feet.

No comments: