Thursday, December 2, 2010

Harry Potter 7a

Last week my family and I went down to Longview, Washington for Thanksgiving. While down there we went to the movies and saw the new Harry Potter movie, called Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. However, they're making the last year two parts long, and I just watched the first part.
I thought the movie was good and I look forward to seeing the next part.

- Benji

I thought they stuck very close to the story in the book. They changed a few things, some pretty important to the storyline. I am curious how they are going to explain things in the final movie.

- Ne

Here's some pictures of the cast as they have grown through the years


Then (2001) and Now (2010)


Sorcerer's Stone 2001

Chamber of Secret 2002
Prisoner of Askaban 2004


Goblet of Fire 2005

Order of the Phoenix 2007

Half-Blood Prince 2009

Deathly Hallows 2010

They were so cute when they were little! It can't be good to grow up with all that attention! I hope they don't turn out like some other screwed up childhood actors!

- Ne

No comments: