Thursday, June 23, 2011

Farm Pictures

Finally managed to bring pictures with me into town: I torture my nieces with crafts when they come over. Here's a fairy/gnome door.
The "ARENA"




Preparing to play airsoft


view of Bunny Barn from the new chicken yard




front of the Bunny Barn




view of new chicken yard




side of Bunny Barn





Farmer Andy splitting wood (you can see his suspenders)



Ne's gnome door installed. I just have to wait and see if any gnome's move in. Hopefully, they will clean up the place and plant some flowers. I think they will want a woodstove and a window or two.



Scaredy cat ducks. I was thinking we could call them Scooby and Shaggy.


Nephew trying out my super bubble solution


We put the nephews to work while they were here :)

Scooby and Shaggy cowering under the bunny hutches
Inside chicken resort
Tom and I added another set of nest boxes under the other three. Didn't quite turn out right..but that's okay...chicken coop!

- Ne

1 comment:

Kaye said...

Love all this! Easy for me to say; I don't have to do the work.