We're still busy at the Soggy Goat Fart Farm (my preference). I took two days off last week so I could get stuff done. I was scratched up, sore, and tired all weekend (and into the week). This farming stuff is hard work!
* Second chicken yard is done (including gate). Chickens have been moved to this new yard so Ne can garden in the old one.
* Original chicken yard was shrunk to get keep the livestock away from the house and garage. Stupid chickens kept pecking paint off the house siding and garage door!
* Bunny barn is finished, and Ne completed the wire cages and moved the bunnies into their new home. It's way past time the herd got culled, so we will be doing that as soon as possible (I hate wasting feed!)
Ne has staked out the dimensions of the goat barn/milking shed so I guess that is next on my list. We will also make two goat pastures each with their own goat "house".
The fun never stops! :)
- Big Daddy Andy
No comments:
Post a Comment