Monday, December 19, 2011

Quick Update

We haven't been able to update the blog in a while. Here's a quick update on what's been happening at the farm
How long does it take to get a decent picture with 5 boys in it?










There were actually 22 pictures total over a couple of days!
Dad gave us his old projector. We set it up right away and started playing the Wii again. Here's the boys dancing.
Goofy ducks sitting on top of their house. I guess they wanted a better view.
We finally managed to drag the boys (minus Tim) to a homeschool folk dance. The boys had a great time! They actually asked girls to dance! Complete stranger girls! Andy and I were totally shocked. They even wanted to go again. The group meets once a month and it is very good exercise!
Benji actually holding a girl's hand!
The boys dug out their old swords and shields to actually play outside.
Here's the Boy Scout Troop in the Veteran's Day Parade. It wasn't as rainy as last year.
This poor ruffled grouse flew into our window. The outside pane was destroyed. We gave the the bird to the cat. He immediately dragged it off and ate it.
Halloween Pumpkins - We didn't get any trick-or-treaters :(

The boys helped out at the Cub Scout Harvest Party. It was a ton of fun. One of the parents put this scarecrow photo together...very cute!
Tim is volunteering with our rural fire department. I had to run down to the station to get some pictures of him at his first drill.

2 comments:

Grandpa Tom cars and stuff said...

So happy to see you guys again! Grandpa Tom

Humble wife said...

I laughed out loud with the many photos. I've been there, done that!

Homeschool dance looks fun...our youngest just completed her homeschool so after 19 years we homeschooled all four kids and are off to new adventures.

Jennifer