- Ben finished his first year of community college. He is enrolled in the Summer quarter to get some humanity requirements taken care of so he can get his Associate of Science within two years and, Lord willing, transfer to university.
- Tom landed a (temporarily) full-time job at a bicycle shop. He is learning how to assemble bicycles and will eventually learn how to repair them. Tom is also continuing to do odd jobs around the valley for those who still need him.
- Tim still is working full-time at a grocery store stocking and checking. He has been accepted to apprentice with the Tacoma carpenter's union and is looking forward to landing a job. He still doesn't have a vehicle, so you can be praying that he finds some cheap reliable transportation soon. Lord willing, he's going to need it.
- Nene, Tom, and the twins are helping with VBS all this week. Tom's boss gave him all this week off so he could participate (gotta like Christian bosses). Pray that kids will come and be changed by the Gospel.
- We are almost finished with the goat paddock. Ne has been dying to try dairy goats since we moved to the M Troop compound.
- The twins, Ne and I just got back from Scout camp. We all had a productive and fun time. I would like to live at Scout camp, myself.
- Before Scout camp, I participated in the Northwest Passage Ragnar relay with teammates that go all the way back to my HTC days. I wasn't exactly greased lightning, but I did perform better than I expected. I'm going to continue to run and sign up for some local races just to keep in shape.
- Big Daddy Andy
No comments:
Post a Comment