Friday, August 21, 2009

Body for Life

Tim and I have started the Body for Life program. After the twins were born, Andy and I did this exercise program with pretty good results. We will see how well we do this time. It's already just a couple days into the program and I've already cheated by eating ice cream and cake (Benji's Bday).

If you look on the Web site, you will see the before and after pictures for tons of people. I don't understand how exercising makes you tan. The website also has lots of healthy recipe ideas. I printed out a lot of them from last time and still have them.

I will not be posting our before pictures :) But I'll leave you with Joey's description of me "Nice and fat mommy" :)

- NeNe

1 comment:

-=The Malchert Family=- said...

If you look at the BFL Web site, you'll also notice that losing weight makes the mens' chest hairs fall out...grin.

-BDA