Wednesday, August 5, 2009

DRAGON'S NEST


The author is Emily Rodda. This book has 181 pages. The main characters are Lief, Barda, and Jasmine. Lief is a really young king. He is the grandson of Adin who made the belt of Deltora. The belt holds the seven gems of the seven dragons. It gives wisdom and strength to whoever has it. Lief has the belt now. Barda is the chief palace guard. Jasmine can talk to animals. She has a pet crow named Kree.

The land of Deltora is cursed!!! Lief, Barda, and Jasmine must find the four Sisters and destroy them. Then the land will prosper. The evil Shadow Lord (who is banish to the Shadowlands forever, hopefully) put the four Sisters in four secrets places in the north, south, east, and west.

It was kind of weird reading this book because it's the 12th book and I read it before I read the other books. I didn't understand what was happening. I still liked it but I want to read the other books. It is the coolest book ever!

- Tommy

No comments: