
We went to chuch today and helped out with bagging food and snacks for Saturday... I think. It was fun and I enjoyed most of it. All the bags were from Dairy Queen and we filled them with juice, apples, ketchup and mustard, and a bag of chips. The Twins, Mom and I were bagging the food, Tim and Tom were carrying the bags to a semi truck. We did this because of the upcoming event called the Convoy of Hope.
- Benji
Today at church I helped out with putting alot of boxes with food in them in a big truck. It took three hours to get 5,000 bags of food in the truck. The cool thing is that all the people that helped out get to go to Dairy Queen and have all we can eat food.
- TommyToday at church I helped out with putting alot of boxes with food in them in a big truck. It took three hours to get 5,000 bags of food in the truck. The cool thing is that all the people that helped out get to go to Dairy Queen and have all we can eat food.
Today we helped pack lunches for the Convoy of hope this weekend. We arrived at our church around 10 o'clock and helped put the lunch stuff into bags. Tom and I helped load all the boxes and bags of lunch stuff into a big semi-truck. Our goal was to bag 5,000 lunches. Yesterday, 4 helpers bagged 1000 lunches in 3 hours. Today we had roughly 20 helpers all bagging and packing. We managed to bag over 4,000 lunches in 2 hours.
- Timothy
Convoy of Hope is this Saturday. We helped bag 5,000 lunches for all the volunteers and the people attending the event. I just love it when churches come together to get things done. The whole community is invited. People will get groceries, new shoes, dentist check-ups, doctor check-ups, family photos, new clothes for kids and more! I will be helping out in the Kidzone Saturday. Friday night, hopefully, a bunch of people will show up to help set up all the kid game stuff. I'm not sure what all that entails....maybe some inflatables. I pray that the love of Christ would just shine through the dreary gray and that people would be drawn to Jesus.
No comments:
Post a Comment