Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A New Post Please! - Prince Caspian


Okay, I felt I needed to do a new post so I didn't have to look at the Bowling Babes everytime I clicked on our blog.

The boys and I went to see Prince Caspian on Sunday. We also took my nephew, Ashton, who had already seen the movie a few weeks before. I had to laugh at myself because I told him not to tell me anything that happened in the movie! Well, heck, I had already read the book, so what was I worried he was going tell me? "All the kids die in the movie!"?

Granted, the movie was quite a bit different from the book. They even added new stuff...not even remotely from the books! I'm surprised that Douglas Gresham, C.S. Lewis' step-son, allowed the movie makers to do that. I wonder what C.S. Lewis would think of the changes they did to his books? Hmm...I would imagine he probably would not have liked most of the changes.

I had Timothy, for schoolwork, write the differences between the book and the movie. I might have him post what he wrote after certain people see the movie!

Well, I see that my picture hasn't been uploaded yet! Dratted dial-up! I will have to keep typing until it is done! Or I could just dink around looking at stuff on the internet. Did you know that if there's a SARs outbreak you should...oh, hey, my picture is done FINALLY!

- NeNe (Moto NeNe)

Mommy, Tim, Ashton, Benji, Daniel, Joey and me went to the Three Rivers Theater. We had alot of fun when the movie was getting ready. We bought and ate some junk food and played some arcade games.

Prince Caspian was about four kids coming back to Narnia to help Prince Caspian to kill King Miraz. My Favorite part is when the Narnians fought against Miraz's men.

- Tommy

Ashton, Tommy, Tim, Joe, Dan, Mommy, and I went to the Three Rivers Theater to watch Prince Caspian.

The movie was about the four children, Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy, being called back to Narnia to help Prince Caspian.

My favorite part was the war. Miraz's army verses old Narnians. I thought it was very cool how Miraz's army made the catapults.

The old Narnians had the trees on their side, which dug their roots underground and popped up next to the catapults and crushed them into the ground.

I thought this movie was very cool! (Except the kissing part !( )

- Benji

We watched Prince Caspian at the movie theater with Ashton, Tommy, Tim, Dan, and Mommy. The Movie was about Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy going bck to Narnia to help Prince Caspian.

I like the war because the trees were cool.

- Joey

We went to the theater. We watched Prince Caspian. It was long. I liked the fighting. Peter fought King Miraz.

- Daniel

No comments: