Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tom is 13

Tom probably won't post this in a timely enough manner for his father, so I'm doing it for him.

Tom turned 13 just the other day. It seems just like yesterday he was lying on our couch with a binky in his mouth. Sometimes I wish he kept it there (kidding Tommy!)

I suppose it was inevitable that he'd become a "grumpy teenager". After all, he started drinking at such an early age.


One of Tom's presents was an unfinished dresser he received on Christmas in 2007. Well, we finally finished it, and gave it to him on his birthday. A friendly bit of parenting advice: save money by giving gifts twice. Worked for me.


Another present (he probably didn't want to get) was a life lesson in hygiene for growing boys. My opinion is he benefitted from it greatly, although Tom now complains that his lip is cold. Wah.


Love you, Tommy!

- Big Daddy Andy

No comments: