Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Finally Finished The Bathroom


Well, it's taken me about 3-4 years to finally finish our bathroom. It started out simple: remove wall-paper; but it just kept on snowballing: water damage, new tub, new sinks, new faucets & showerhead, new flooring, new tile around bathtub, removed paint from walls, new trim and new countertop. I have no idea what it cost. I don't think it was too bad, though. Thanks to Andy's Dad for fixing my attempt at staining and to Roger for doing the trim & putting in the drains. I am really happy with how it turned out. I get to enjoy it for a month before we move! Lesson learned: finish projects quickly so you can enjoy the results and just hire someone to do the stuff you can't

- NeNe

2 comments:

Team Swanner said...

It looks fantastic Renee! I can't wait to come see it in person.
Jen

-=The Malchert Family=- said...

Three to four years? Are you sure? Seems like six to seven to me...grin.

- Big Daddy Andy