Monday, May 11, 2009

Orlando Conference


Work sent me to a five-day conference in Orlando, Florida last week, where it was sunny and warm. I didn't plan enough in advance to do anything spectacularly fun. Just a few outings to Church Street Station in downtown Orlando, and one to Universal Studios City Walk.

We barely missed (by about three hours) a police-involved shooting on Cinco de Mayo in Church Street Station, but we did get to examine the crime scene the next night.

Yes, it was sunny and there were shootings, but it really was all about work. I have 21 pages of handwritten notes to prove it. Now, I get to type up my trip report, tally my expenses and document my schedule. Fun.

Here are some photos from the conference on my 4shared.com Web site.

- Big Daddy Andy

1 comment:

Jen said...

Sun and shootings, my two favorites!