Monday, June 1, 2009

Camporee


Camporee 2009

This year at Camporee our troop formed two patrols, the Dragons and the Ghost Busters. I was in the Dragon patrol. When we arrived at Camp Lewis we signed in and a camp guide "guided" us to the wrong campsite. Stephen and I managed to find the right campsite before the troop started to unpack. Our camp guide didn't show us where any of the activities were either. So we had to find where everything was ourselves. It took us awhile, but we managed to find everything okay. We didn't win any ribbons this year but I had a fun time. We just need to come more prepared next time.

-TIM



Camp Lewis 2009 

My troop went to Camp Lewis this weekend and we had a lot of fun! After we got there, we went to the wrong campsite. After that, one of the staff members came and told us. After we settled in our new campsite, we went to flag. Then we went to the firebowl where you have skits and other stuff. After that, Sean and I went to bed without a tent! It was cool looking at the stars. Then we went to sleep. After that, we did scout stuff like compass course, first aid, and other stuff. Then we did capture the flag with alot of people. Then we went to the last firebowl. We went back home the next morning after Daddy's race.

- Tommy



My Boy Scout Troop and I went to a scouting event called Camporee. Camporee is an event where a lot of scout troops meet and compete with each other. It was very sunny when we got there. Our troop split up into two patrols. I was part of the Ghost Busters Patrol. I had a alot of fun there.

- Benji

1 comment:

Jen said...

Looks like lots of fun---we can't wait until Logan can be a scout!