Friday, June 26, 2009

Finally Getting Unpacked


We moved in a big house with a porch. There is a hill in our backyard. My brothers and I race down it. Joey and I have a bunk bed in our new room.

- Daniel


Last week we started moving into a new house. We are renting the house until we find a house to buy. I don't like the new house as much as our old house. The new house is right next to our Dad's new work. We have a hill in our backyard. It's really fun to play on it. The neighborhood we live in is very quiet. I get to have my own room with a door.

- Benji


We have a rental house next to my Daddy's work. In the house I have my own room. It's the only room with carpet and a secret door in the closet. It's filled with beanbags right now, though. It's a nice house but I will missed the old one.

- Tommy



Our neighborhood is nice and quiet. Our house is neat. I like my house because of the backyard. It has a hill that we run up and down. Our bunkbed is cool and big. I'm not scared when I am on the top.

- Joey

No comments: