Thursday, July 2, 2009

Fixing Up The Rental

I decided we needed to brighten up the stairwell. The steps were gross and the walls were this dingy yellow color. It is much nicer now. I matched the brown with the paint for the deck, so the boys were able to touch up the paint outside on the porch and the back deck.




Sorry about the sideways picture (I fixed - BDA). You can see the difference between the white and the dingy yellow.




Here's a picture of the laundry room. I scrubbed half of the floor. Can you tell which side I scrubbed? That is not a shadow, by the way. The kitchen floor was just as dirty. I wish people wouldn't put white floors in the kitchen.

- NeNe

1 comment:

Team Swanner said...

Wow! You have done a lot of work. It looks great! ~ Post some more pictures, we want to see the rest of the house :)