This is my Eagle certificate proving that I did earn Eagle Scout. The neat thing about that is it arrived in the mail on July 11, my birthday. which I think is a pretty cool birthday present. The card in the upper right hand corner is a little card that I can carry in my pocket so I can show people that I am an Eagle Scout.
Another cool thing thing I did on my birthday was to shoot an AR-15... or 16...I can't remember. That gun was fun to shoot. It was a semi-auto rifle that shot a .223 caliber bullet. My dad's friend (the one that let me shoot it) said it cost over $1,700.
I can't believe I am 16 now. My dad is going to pester me until I get my driver's license. Oh well, that is what I get for getting older.
-TIM
1 comment:
Congratulations on becoming an Eagle Scout! Very cool that the certificate arrived on your birthday.
Post a Comment