Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Baby Bunnies & Baby Goats


I am so excited. Vanilla had her babies on Saturday. I tried not to check on her too much because I didn't want to upset her and possibly make her kill her babies. Well, I went out to check on her and saw her chewing on something small and pink. NO! I thought she was eating her babies! All day Saturday I was thinking all the poor little bunnies were being chewed up by their mother. But it turned out fine as you can see by the picture...six little baby bunnies.


Here's a picture of Tommy feeding the 3 month old goats. I would like the tan little doe.


This picture is of the new little doe. She is just a couple hours old in this picture.

- NeNe

4 comments:

Team Swanner said...

P.S. I erased the part about our vacay...but I think you and I are the only ones who read my blog! :)

Team Swanner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Team Swanner said...

Awww ~ They are sooo cute! I am glad mommy bunny didn't eat her babies. ~ I only hope that is not what they are for?!?!?! Bunnies are too cute to eat!

The goat is adorable. I think you need to add a cute little doggy named Maggie to your zoo....err...I mean farm. :)

~Jen

-=The Malchert Family=- said...

You never know! Anyone could be reading your blog. We make sure we don't have any specific details. About the bunnies...you probably don't want to know what they are for... I might be able to sell them, though, because I don't think there are any florida whites around here! - Ne