Sunday, November 21, 2010

Snow Before Thanksgiving!



I know it was kinda cold this morning..but I didn't know it was THAT cold! We're were sitting in church when I noticed the snow falling. It has not stopped since!



The boys and Andy made a snowalien and threw snowballs at each other. They also dragged the sleds out and slid down the yard.


The chickens do not seem to like the snow. They have been huddling in their coop the whole day! Poor girls!
I hope most of the snow is gone before we need to travel for Thanksgiving!
- NeNe

3 comments:

Team Swanner said...

Wow! You weren't kidding when you said you had a lot! I am jealous :)
I LOVE the snow, but I hope it is gone by Wednesday night!!
Love ya
~Jen

Unknown said...

Cool pictures, so how do chickens keep warm when it gets really cold ?

Have a safe and fun Thanksgiving.

Joon

-=The Malchert Family=- said...

It is still snowing!!!!
The chickens all huddle together to stay warm. Plus we have a light in their coop. Hopefully, that puts out a little bit of warmth. If it gets really cold I can put the heat lamp in for them.
You guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving, too!