Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Pics

We weren't sure we would be able to get off our hill to go visit family and friends for Thanksgiving. But thanks be to our awesome God the snow started melting late Thursday morning so we hopped in the van and got to where we were headed at 3pm.

Homemade apple pie. I had to use braeburn because I couldn't get to the store to buy granny smith.
Lesa working on horribly evil jigsaw puzzle

We played Redneck Life. It is really fun to play once every couple of years.


Andy getting into his character, Cletus Joe, for Redneck Life



Super yummy turkey!

Kids playing xbox

Bigger kids playing Smallworld

Mom, Lesa and Ne



Sarah and Lesa
I'm so thankful we were able to travel to visit everyone. Thank You, God, for safe travel! We also visited Andy's family and some friends, but I didn't manage to get any photos of them!
- NeNe




1 comment:

Team Swanner said...

I am so glad you guys were able to come down! We had a great time. Once a year is just not enough!! :)