Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick or Treat!


Nothing like last minute costume preparations to get you in the mood for Halloween! Actually, Benji and I started on Saturday, so it wasn't exactly last minute. Yet again, Benji received tons of compliments on his costume (you can't see the fake arms very well in the picture). Even teenagers were impressed. The twins would go first to the door (Joey was a gnome and Daniel was a nerd). Benji would then stand and wait for the candy-hander-outer to ask where the candy was suppose to go. Then he would pop his hand out of his candy-flap door. His timing was perfect! Just about everyone got a huge kick out of it!

Timothy and Tommy stayed home again and handed out candy. I don't think we got as many trick or treaters this year :(

Timothy carved his "My head is on fire" pumpkin again this year




Tons of fun...tons of candy...no rain...good Halloween.
- Renee

2 comments:

Team Swanner said...

Great costumes! ~ I am so sad. We never got "booed" back :( Oh well, we'll try again next year!
Did you start it in your neighborhood?

-=The Malchert Family=- said...

No, I was too busy/lazy to make any goodies to give to my neighbors. I will put the forms in my Halloween tote so I can hopefully boo someone next year!