
My name is Tommy. I like to play with Legos. I built a rebel scout speeder. It is really easy to make and fun to play with.
I like to read books. I am reading Dragons in our Midst. The third book is called Circles of Seven. It's about this boy and this girl and their both half dragon half human. And they look human.
I like spaghetti because it has meatballs and nice squishy-warmy noodles with green beans and cottage cheese. I feel like I want to eat it right now!
- Tommy
I like to read books. I am reading Dragons in our Midst. The third book is called Circles of Seven. It's about this boy and this girl and their both half dragon half human. And they look human.
I like spaghetti because it has meatballs and nice squishy-warmy noodles with green beans and cottage cheese. I feel like I want to eat it right now!
- Tommy
No comments:
Post a Comment