Monday, March 17, 2008

NeNe's First Homeschool Post

God is so good!  He's blessed me with my wonderful husband and five beautiful boys.  When I start to complain about something, I just need to remember my awesome God and my super family.

Andy and I went to a homeschool support group on Thursday (3/13/08).  It was put on by the Christian Leadership Homeschool Connection (Web site here).  Thank You, God.  He knew that I needed to be there.  We met some very nice people and saw a couple we hadn't seen in a while.  

The topic discussed:  Wisdom's Seven Pillars of True
Education. 

1.  Knowledge of God and His will
2.  Close (Intimate, Active Relationship with God)
3.  Developing Godly Family relationships
4.  Preparation for Specific Life Calling & Purpose and for Roles in Life
5.  Character Development
6.  Equip with Tools to learn for life
7.  Basic foundation of knowledge to function in society

- NeNe

No comments: