Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Disneyland


I know where I want to retire - Disneyland! They must need a night-watchman/ woman.

We had so much fun at Disneyland. By far the Indiana Jones ride was the best. Even waiting in line was cool. They put so much detail into the ride, it was amazing. Plus, the ride was different each time we went on it (three times).


My favorite section was the New Orleans area. I enjoyed just looking at all the details in the buildings. We sat in this cute little garden by the Haunted Mansion when our feet were too sore to walk anymore. Foolish NeNe wore these new shoes that she bought a couple days before. I was in quite a bit of pain from an itty-bitty blister on my foot.

We did not get to do the Nemo ride nor the Matterhorn. We could hardly even walk through Fantasyland because of all the people in the afternoon. The Jedi Training Show was a blast. Andy called it the Jedi Factory. They picked about 30 kids to be trained and then Darth Vader showed up. The kids got to fight him and Darth Maul. The Jedi in charge was a hoot! He kept this running commentary going through out the whole show. Very fun.


We watched the parade and the Fantasmic show and the fireworks. We really liked Billy Hill and the Hillbillies. They were laugh-out loud funny!

I was in squished penny heaven! I must have squished ten pennies. They are nestled safely in my collection :)

I couldn't believe all the snotty, bratty all around turdy little kids that should have been happy. I mean, come on, you're at Disneyland after all! Not to mention they are being pushed around in strollers. Their feet aren't even killing them.

We will have to bring the boys next year. I felt kinda guilty being at Disneyland on Mother's Day without my kids! Well, not guilty enough not to have fun!

Conclusion: I wanna work at Disneyland! Too bad it's in California.

- NeNe

No comments: