Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Medieval Times


Okay, I finally have a second to type about the rest of our vacation.

Medieval Times was expensive. They say to arrive 1 1/2 hours before the show. "Gee, I wonder why?" To spend more money, of course! Andy and I bought a few drinks (included a neato souveir glass). We walked through their torture museum. It's a good thing we walked through that an hour before we ate! Some of the devices were extremely unpleasant.

There was all sorts of stuff for sale. Swords, armor, clothing, trinkets and more. We almost bought a bunch of wooden practice swords for the boys. We decided not to because we didn't want to deal with bringing those on the plane. Plus the boys already have a bunch of swords.

The show was exciting. It was fun to cheer for our knight (the black and white knight). I got a little tired of all the medieval lingo, tho. Those guys really go at each other. When their swords would hit, the clanging sound would hurt my ears. The horses were impressive to watch galloping through the arena.

The food was good (after a while you get use to the overwhelming horse smell). I would have liked to buy the cool plates that our food was on but I don't think they were for sale. Gosh, out of all the stuff they had for sale, they didn't sell those. Go figure!

Overall, I'm glad we went. It was a fun show. Too bad that most of my pictures didn't work out very well, tho :(

- NeNe

No comments: