Friday, May 2, 2008

Our Next Great Adventure


Well, I guess it's not that dramatic. Work is sending me to Los Angeles for a week-long conference. The hotel where I'm staying and the conference is being conducted is the Hilton at Universal City, right across the street from Universal Studios. I probably won't have time to play around at the theme park. If I'm lucky, the conference will have scheduled an after-hours, hosted event there.

I'm looking forward to the sunnier weather and the new and interesting sights of an unfamiliar locale. I've never been to L.A. Should be interesting.

After the conference, NeNe (whom I'm bringing) and I will go to Disneyland for two whole days. I've never been to Disneyland either. No, we're not taking the rest of M Troop. Yes, they know where we're going. No, they're not in open revolt. They are good boys ... who are probably too sheltered to know what they're missing. Oh well, I'm going to have a fun time. That's the point.

Ne and I will also manage to visit Medieval Times, where we will see jousting, swordplay, and eat a medieval meal. We purchased the "royalty" package. I can't wait!

I plan on blogging with pictures while we're there as if everyone is stalking us and utterly fascinated with our every movement.

- Big Daddy Andy

No comments: