Monday, July 7, 2008

WALL-E

This Sunday I watched WALL-E the movie in the theater. The movie was about the last surviving WALL-E robot that was left on earth to clean up after the humans. The earth was desolate with garbage heaps all over the place, old satellites still orbiting the earth, and WALL-E. I liked this movie very much because WALL-E was a curious robot and he kept on breaking things.

Here is a list of Pixar movies and how I rate them:

Toy Story 1995 - 11 out of 10
Toy Story2 1999 - 9 out of 10
Bugs Life 1998 - 9 out of 10
Monsters, Inc 2001 - 9 out of 10
The Incredibles 2004 - 11 out of 10
Finding Nemo 2003 - 9 out of 10
Cars 2006 - 10 out of 10
Ratatouille 2007 - 9 out of 10
WALL-E 2008 - 9 out of 10

-TIM

No comments: