
What the heck?! Why have I been thinking that he is Pro-Choice? I just received my National Right to Life Newsletter and couldn't be more surprised! I had to look up his voting record to double-check.He has been consistent in his stance on life:
He voted in favor of parental notification, in favor of abortion survivor protection, in favor of the Hyde Amendment (prohibits taxpayer funding of abortion thru Medicaid), in favor of the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban.
He has consistently voted against federal funding of abortion, voted to oppose Roe V. Wade and feels the Supreme Court should not be legislating the way they did with Roe V. Wade.
Unfortunately, he voted in favor of funding embryonic stemcell research.
The fact that Naral does not like John McCain should be a big bonus for him with Pro-Life voters.
However, I do not like his position on illegal immigration. Hopefully, he will continue to strengthen his position in favor of protecting the U.S. as oppose to helping turn America into Mexico.
I'm also getting excited about Sarah Palin as I keep hearing more and more about her. Most importantly, she is Pro-Life!

Now what about Obama?
"Barack Obama is the most pro-abortion candidate ever nominated by a major political party. He voted multiple times to deny care and protection to children born alive after abortion attempts. He is also co-sponser of a bill (Freedom of Choice Act) that would make partial-birth abortion legal again and require taxpayer funding of abortions." (NRLC)
Bad Bad Bad
How could the most leftist liberal member of the Senate be the Democratic Choice for President? They would have been better off choosing Hillary. Not that I would want either one for President!
- NeNe
No comments:
Post a Comment