
Or fly by evening...whatever. My dear friend, Grover, invited me to an after work jaunt in his Piper. I have never flown in a small plane, so I took him up on his offer. What can I say? Beautiful scenery (I love the Northwest) and weather (unusual for same). I took a few pictures, which I'll upload later.
Grover had an opportunity to move his plane closer to home and to our mutual workplace, so I'm looking forward to the next opportunity to fly with him (hint, hint).
Grover is the same wonderful person who took the entire Scout troop in groups of two or three up in the air in July. You can read about that here. I am happy to report that I kept my lunch where it was supposed to be the entire flight. Grover...you're welcome.
- Big Daddy Andy
Update 9/30/08: Click here to access all my pictures (and a movie!) from the flight on my 4shared.com page.
No comments:
Post a Comment